Please register for Discuss and Learn about the NOIA and Application process before the May 31st deadline on May 25, 2017 12:00 PM EDT at:
Once a year the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) accepts applications for participating in the following:
• Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) ACO
• Medicare ACO Track 1+ Model
• SNF 3-Day Waiver
May 31, 2017 is the deadline to file a Notice of Intent to Apply (NOIA) to file for a new application or to renew your ACO. Attend the FLAACOs webinar on Thursday
• How to file a NOIA
• How to apply for the new ACO Track 1+ and the differences between MSSP ACO Tracks
• How to switch risk tracks between the NOIA and the application deadline
• How a SNF waiver is used and lessons learned from an ACO
• How to prepare for the MSSP application process
Join Balford Francis, MBA, VP Operations at Memorial Health Systems, Memorial Health Network and Sheila Fusé, VP & Senior Executive of Policy and Payment Models, Navvis Healthcare and learn about the NOIA and Application process, ask questions and lessons learned from their experiences.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®